lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

Day off constitution day

Today it was great . I made the decision to rest all day long but in fact it was not rest at all. I spent the day doing housework( washing , fixing , cleaning ) and of course planning for my classes.  My load work has been increasing over the last few months which means I barely have time to do any studying.However I know that if there is will there is always a way. Right now I am like in vacation from study and I am just doing some small things  superflous things that do not require much of my time.Of course I have become a completely different man but I know I can do better. Even if it takes a long time and many failures.Well I am spending this time reflecting on how to improve for next public examination.First of all on the first stage I need to improve mostly on spanish and culture.The way to improve my spanish is to practice everyday, so now I should be writing in spanish and not in english. For culture I have suscribed to the magazine foreign affairs but I think I should read more IMR RMPE which is free and can help me compose in spanish.Now that I have some time I will do that.To improve on the second part of the public examination I need to practice for instance more psichological examinations to improve my IQ and also I must improve my pronunciation for the english interview and for the essay I think reading the materials I am reading will be enough.For the oral interview I do not know how to improve. An acuaintance of mine Mr Matt told me it was really easy and I should have not answered any country when they asked me what countries I think México should streghten its relations with. My answer was certainly very specific and it would have been better just answer that Mexico should streghten its relations with everyone. My students suggest I rehearse many times. May be what I can do is join some kind of debating club. I must go now because my lovely wife is waiting for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario