martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016

The real power of the brain.

The brain is an awsome instrument we possess. With the power of it we may be ablo to solve all the problems life presents us . Even the ones we do not think it to be fit to to. Sometimes we just do not use it properly.
My brain has made me really happy. I would love to share a very specific example about it.
I had a romantic problem . I had been lonely for sometime , and I resolved myself that I needed someone for the rest of my lifetime . While working that problem in my brain it mysteriously came up with an idea to solve this problem or moving one step forward towards solving it. I had to make a list of all the women I have liked up to that time. So I gathered all the physical characteristics I like in a woman and like in a scientific experiment I started to classify and organize that data on paper and in my brain. Then I went further and made a list of names with girls or women I have liked who had  those characteristics and I went crossing of names of incoherences or people I did not have contact with anymore. I looked at the first possible result and I tried to contact her through facebook. She inmediatly replied ,as if she had been waiting for me all the time . It was like a real miracle. Then after that everything is history, WE ARE HAPPILY LIVING TOGETHER. So this is just a very small description on how wonderful our brain can be. If we give it any problem  it may as well be able to solve it in mysterious and wonderful ways.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario