miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2016

What to do when things do not go your way?

Some people would say I am exagerating , may be I am. But recently i have been having a series of unfortunate events. What I can do about them is just to reflect on how to avoid them in the future. Many things happened today. I should be grateful just for being alive. But it is just  that sometimes things go wrong , and it has not just been once but many times this week. To start I crashed my car and I had to pay a huge amount of money, I took it fine I even did not care a lot , I was not scared.,I payed that money willingly just to learn a lesson in life. I need to pay a book from the libary because I spilt coffe on it. I took like one hour yesterday to make an invoice and it was returned and I need to rewrite it to get payed. I was planning to have a relaxing supper with my wife and suddenly my parents in law appeared so change of plans , this  week I received less salary than I expected from work . A package I was looking forward to receiving was returned and I lost money again , not to mention this had happened before and I did not learn the lesson.
On my car I can not do anything , accidents will happen again.
from the book that I need to recover I will not borrow any anymore. If needed I will just read it there, at the library.
about the invoice I will correct the mistake and if that person who returned the invoice is acting on bad faith then I will need to evaluate whether to keep this costumer or not .
about parents in law I will try to avoid them . If I see their car or  truck I will just run away and stay in my car
or going to do some shopping while they finish, so I do not have to see them.
About the salary , there is nothing I can do about that . The only way is to have my own business and becoming so rich that I do not depend on anyone's money.
About the package , it is Mexico and in Mexico this sort of things happen  usually because people don't do their job well . As the president said once and I quote : It is in our culture.
So in this case there is not a specific solution to this but to move to a different  country , even when I have a good life here.
Another point is how to get people to respect you..
being responsible and having lots of money is one way , not depending on anyone.
not being playful with people who can hurt you. 
In general my life is going well but I wish I did not have so many misses.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario